Introduction to Data Structure & Algorithm
A computer program is a collection of instructions to perform a specific task. Okay, wait! ⏳
You all already knew this.
What you don't know?
A data structure is a named location that can be used to store and organize data. And, an algorithm is a collection of steps to solve a complex problem.
Let's promise 🤞 several things here in the introduction before creating the whole series.
- I will be straight on point 😉
- No lengthy round, round text 📍
- Selective topics i.e. important to crack the interview 😊
- At the end of each topic, attaching MNC interview question 🙈
Enough promises right?
So, what I will be covering here in the series?
Topic to Discuss
- What is an algorithm & trick of a master algorithm.
- Data Structure - I (Stack, Queues)
- Data Structure - II (Linked List, Hash Table, Heap)
- Tree DSA (Tree, B Tree, AVL Tree)
- Graph (Spanning Tree, DFS Algorithm, BFS)
- Sorting & Searching (Bubble, Selection, Insertion, Merge, Quick)
- Greedy Algorithms
- Dynamic Programming
- Backtracking, Robin-Karp Algorithm
Why Learn DSA?
- To write optimized and scalable code
- Effective use of time and memory
- Better job opportunities
- Core of Computer Science
- All-rounder job possibility
- To solve some real-world complex problems
- DSA become important in the Machine Learning industry